COUNTY OF DUPAGE
OPEN MEETINGS ACT (5 ILSC 120/7.3)
TOTAL COMPENSATION REPORT
In compliance with the Open Meetings Act (5 ILCS 120/7.3), DuPage County posts compensation reports as follows:
Pursuant to the Open Meetings Act, 5 ILCS 120/7.3, after publication of this notice, the County Board may set the salary of the following employee in the amount not to exceed the salary listed below.
None at this time
These reports outline the projected compensation for all County of DuPage positions. The compensation reports include:
- Base Salary for both full-time and part-time employees
- Ancillary pay is reflected in the following amounts:
- Annual vehicle allowance
- Year-to-date clothing allowance
- Year-to-date beeper/pager
- Year-to-date certificate/license
- Annual sick time benefit days
- Annual vacation time benefit days
- Annual personal days
- Annual holidays (holidays are determined by County Board or the 18th Circuit Court Chief Judge)
- Pension participation and program
- Health insurance eligibility (employees eligible for health insurance benefits may choose to opt-out of County health coverage and may choose to receive an opt-out payment of $75/month for health and $10/month for dental benefits).
Prior Years' Compensation Data
The above reports provide the following information.
- The pay compensation is reflective of the calendar year.
- Pay compensation includes base wages, along with other compensation including clothing allowance, phone/beeper pay, vehicle allowance, certificate or license, retro pay, stipends, shift bonus, emergency call out, compensatory time, lump sum distribution, and paid time off.
- Job classification and benefit status reflective as of December 31 of each calendar year.
The above reports are total compensation reports from each respective year.