Employment Opportunity: Administrative/Clerical
Title: Executive Assistant
Closing Date: 5/31/2017
Department: Election Commission
Hours: Full-Time: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m., evenings & weekends as required by Election/Board calendar
Salary: $43,719-$72,867 annually
There is one position open at this time.
• Provides secretarial support to the Election and Electoral Board; takes minutes of meetings
• Prepares Press Releases and Notices for publication
• Acts as the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) officer
• Prepares letters and memoranda for signature
• Prepares a daily appointment schedule or keeps a calendar for Board and Executive officers
• Screens and/or responds to questions for Executive Officers or routes to the appropriate staff member
• Schedules appointments and arranges meetings
• Prepares, organizes and maintains documents and files requiring the integration of multiple department technology and software applications
• Collects fees and handles money
• Assists in Election production
Requirements include the following experience or equivalent combination of training and experience:
• A High School diploma or GED
• Completion of an Associate’s Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, or related field
• Six (6) years of progressively responsible experience performing a variety of administrative responsibilities including, public relations, personnel management or office management
• Two years of supervisory responsibility
• Computer experience including a general knowledge of office equipment
Customer service experience a plus.
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR APPLICATION TO: email@example.com
A pre-employment background check is required.
Applications for this position accepted until 5/31/2017.
DuPage County is an Equal Opportunity Employer