Employment Opportunity: Additional Opportunities
Title: Workforce Development Manager
Posting No.: 1026
Closing Date: 3/27/2017
Department: Workforce Development
Hours: Full-Time: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Salary: $60,000-$64,000 annually
There is one position open at this time. This position is located at 2525 Cabot Drive, Suite 302, Lisle, IL 60532 at workNet DuPage Career Center.
• Supervises the work of subordinate personnel engaged in comprehensive WIOA-funded business services and recommends hires and promotions, directs and evaluates employment decisions for all assigned positions
• Oversees all business services including On-the-Job Training (OJT), Work Experience (WEX), Incumbent Worker Training grants (IWT), job postings, job fairs, Talent Pool access, and Rapid Response
• Develops, organizes and coordinates the implementation of established goals, objectives, plans, and daily activities of business services staff, as well as, monitors, researches, and participates in activities that will promote these programs/projects
• Promotes understanding and utilization of business services programs by performing extensive business outreach, participating in various public relations activities, developing working relationships with other agencies and municipalities, etc.
• Develops and evaluates tracking tools to assist in monitoring the effectiveness and efficiency of various programs
• Ensures staff compliance with division policies and procedures and applicable regulations
• Assists the Administrator with large projects including annual grant development and coordination of daily activities
Requirements include the following experience or equivalent combination of training and experience:
• Completion of a Bachelor's degree in Human Services, Public or Business Administration, or related field
• Three to four years of professional experience in business services, program planning and execution, and company outreach/relationship building, including one year in a supervisory or administrative capacity
• Must possess and maintain in good standing a valid Illinois Driver’s License
A pre-employment background check is required.
Applications for this position accepted until 3/27/2017.
DuPage County is an Equal Opportunity Employer